How To Play Teen Patti With Real Cash Online
People who enjoy playing poker and its many variations are thrilled with the version of this game called Teen Patti. This game is also known as 3 Patti in India. If you want to learn the rules of this exciting and wonderful game, you’ve come to the right place. Today we are going to show you how to play 3 Patti with Paytm cash and earn awesome prizes. Here are the most important things you need to know about this game.
Teen Patti Or The Indian 3 Card Poker
If you want to win real money by playing this game, it’s important that you learn a few things about it first. Teen Patti or ‘three cards’ in English is one of the most important parts of Indian gambling culture. Indian people play 3 Patti for real money in tournaments, but they also play it at family gatherings and festivals. It’s safe to say that it’s one of the most popular card games in India.
In order to play Teen Patti online, you have to find an online casino that features this game. Your best bet is to find an Indian online casino because those sites usually have Teen Patti in their game selection.
Teen Patti Rules
If you want to play Teen Patti online and win real money, you need to learn the rules. Here’s how this game is played.
In this game, the cards follow a top-down order. The Ace is the highest card and the 2 is the lowest. Before the game starts, each player has to put in their minimum stake. The money collected from all players is then put at the center of the table. This is called the pot, just like in regular poker.
Each player gets three cards. Then, the players start betting on their hands. This is where it gets interesting. Before betting, a player can choose to bet blind (not see his cards) or seen (look at his cards before betting).
The game starts when the player on the dealer’s left puts in their bet. If you choose to bet blind, you have to bet an amount equal to the current stake. If you choose to see your cards before betting, you must bet double the current stake to stay in the game.
Just like in regular 5-card poker or Texas Hold ‘Em, the hands rank from the highest to the lowest. The highest hand wins each round. Here’s the hand ranking.
- Trail or Set – Three cards of the same rank.
- Pure Sequence – Three cards of the same suit in a continuous sequence (AKQ, KQJ, A23 …432).
- Sequence – Three consecutive cards from different suits.
- Color – Three cards of the same suit, but not in sequence (AKJ, AK10 … 532).
- Pair (Two cards of the same rank) – If two players have a pair, the player whose pair has a higher value wins.
- High Card – This hand is used when you don’t have any of the combinations mentioned previously. If there are two high cards, the player with the highest value wins. If two players have the same high card, then the next highest card determines the winner.