YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PUBLICATION OF THIS GAME ON KICKSTARTER RIGHT NOW BY CLICKING HERE!
OBJECTIVE OF GAMEON: Score to the game point wins the game
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 2 to 6 Players
MATERIALS: 100 Cards and 2 Dice
TYPE OF GAME: Battle Card Game
AUDIENCE: Age 10+
1st Step: Set game mode and target game points
Game Mode: Single player or Team Play
- Single player – All players keep their own score to target points.
- Team Play – All players on the same team combine score to target points.
Game Points: Quick Game for 7 points (Suggest) or any number
2nd Step: Set 3 Decks on table
- OFF & DEF Deck: Offense and Defense action cards.
- All-Around Deck: Special cards.
- Score Deck: Point cards.
3rd Step: Dealt total of 5 cards to all players
- 2 OFF & DEF Cards
- 3 All-Around Cards
4th Step: Roll dice to determine which player (team) start first
Once all players have their starting hand the game can begin.
Players have 2 options to draw cards from the deck to start their offense turns.
- Option 1: 2 OFF & DEF Cards
- Option 2: OFF & DEF and All-Around Cards
Then the offense player can decide which offense action type to play.
- Normal Offense: Play Offense-Action
- INSIDE-OFFENSE – Dunk, Lay-up, Low-Post
- RANGE-OFFENSE – Mid-Range, Three-Point
Play any Offense-Action and roll dice below the Offense-Rating to score.
2. Combo Offense: Play Offense-Action and Combine with an Offense-Signature skill
Play any Offense-Action with an Offense-Signature Skill, then roll dice below the Offense-Rating to score.
3. Multiple Offense: Play same type of Offense-Action.
Play the same type of Offense-Action, pick the card with the highest rating and add 10% for each Offense-Action card, then roll dice as many times as the number of cards players play on this turn.
4. Skip Offense: Not playing any action card
Either do not have Offense-Action or save action card for later on.
Once offense players have played their offense-action then defense begins.
Then all other players can decide which defense action type to play.
1.Normal Defense: Play Defense-Action
- CONTEST SHOT – Can only defend on Range-Offense
- PROTECT PAINT – Can only defend on Inside-Offense
- ULTIMATE DEFENSE – Can defend all type of offense
2. Special Defense: Special Defense-Action, both player roll dice to determined defense result
- CHARGE – Can only defend on Inside-Offense
- BLOCK – Can defend all type of offense
- > OFFENSE > DEFENSE – Offense-rating effect
- > OFFENSE < DEFENSE – Stop Offense-Action
- > OFFENSE = DEFENSE – Defense win stop Offense-Action
3. Combo Defense: Play Defense-Signature Skill
Use Offense or Defense Action cards as energy and spend the amount of energy to perform the Defense-Signature skill.
4. Double Defense: Play same type of Defense-Action
Play the same type of Defense-Action, add an additional 10% to defense-rating, then force offense-player to roll dice as many times as the number of cards that players play on this turn.
5. Skip Defense: Not playing any action card
Either do not have a Defense-Action or save action card for later on and bet on offense player roll above offense-rating.
After both Offense-Players & Defense Players play their turns, Offense-Players can roll dice to determine the point result.
BEFORE DICE-ROLL – Before the offense player rolls dice
FOUL – Both offense or defense players can play this card.
- OFFENSE PLAY FOUL – Offensive players can only use Foul when Defense Action was applied.
- DEFENSE PLAY FOUL – Defense players can use foul as defense.
Foul will discard any Signature-Skill and Defense-Action, then the offense player can perform the first dice-roll to determine Offense-Action results.
- ROLL BELOW OFFENSE-RATING – score points, then have a chance to roll dice again for an extra point as foul was played.
- ROLL ABOVE OFFENSE-RATING – Miss shot, then have a chance to roll dice to score depending on what type of Offense was played.
- INSIDE-OFFENSE & MID-RANGE – Roll 2 times
- THREE-POINTS – Roll 3 times
All free-throw worth 1 point, Players need to complete all required free-throws to end the possession.
- AFTER DICE-ROLL – After the offense player rolls dice
- OFFENSE SCORE – Roll below offense-rating then take a point card and next player’s turn.
- OFFENSE MISS – Roll above offense-rating.
- TIP-IN – Only offense players can play this card to get an extra chance to roll dice. Once a Rebound was played, offense can not use Tip-In.
- REBOUND – The last player who played rebound can start on offense possession.
END OF GAME
The game ends when a player or team score exceeds the target game point. If a player’s score exceeds the target game point, the score will be reset to the exceeded amount.