OBJECTIVE OF PERSONAL TRIVIA GAME: Correctly answer more questions regarding the guest of honor than the other players.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 2+ players
MATERIALS: Paper, pens
TYPE OF GAME: Retirement party game
OVERVIEW OF PERSONAL TRIVIA GAME
Personal Trivia is a fun game to get the party started at a retirement party. Even the closest friends or family may struggle to answer these questions about the retiree. Get ready to learn about the guest of honor on a different level!
To set up the game, the host of the party must ask the retiree a selected list of questions. The host must write down the questions and answers in preparation for the game. Examples of questions to ask include:
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What was your first ever job?
- What’s the number one thing on your bucket list now that you’ve retired?
- How many years did you work in total?
- How many grandchildren do you have?
- What is your favorite sports team?
- How long have you been married?
Now that the game is set up give each player a piece of paper and a pen to start the game. One-by-one, ask each of the questions out loud and give some time for the players to write down their answers on their pieces of paper. Then, slowly read out each of the 10 to 20 questions prepared.
END OF GAME
Once all questions have been read out and all players have had sufficient time to write down the answer, reveal the correct answers! The player with the most number of correct answers wins!
- 10 BEST RETIREMENT PARTY GAMES TO CELEBRATE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE - May 26, 2023
- WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POOL AND SNOOKER? - May 17, 2023
- MEN’S VS. WOMEN’S GYMNASTICS - April 14, 2023