OBJECTIVE OF SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS: Correctly predict more things regarding the Super Bowl than your competitors.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 2+ players
MATERIALS: 1 prediction sheet per player, pens
TYPE OF GAME: Super Bowl game
OVERVIEW OF SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
This is a great way to start the evening – by predicting every move of the Super Bowl. Tap into your football knowledge and couple that with your prediction power to get the winning score!
Although you can certainly print out any old Super Bowl prediction sheet you find online with a quick Google search, what’s the fun in that? Instead, tap into your creative side and make your own sheet to distribute to every player at the start of the game.
Write a list of 10-20 questions that each player must try and predict correctly.
Some examples of questions include:
- Which team will win the Super Bowl?
- What will be the score after the first quarter?
- Which player will score the most touchdowns?
- Which team will use a time-out first?
- Which team will have the most penalties?
- Who will be named the Super Bowl MVP?
If you want, you can even award a prize to the winner of the Super Bowl Predictions game.
Before the Super Bowl game begins, each player must fill out their prediction sheet with their guesses. As the game starts, take note of the correct answers to tally up the scores at the end of the game.
END OF GAME
When the Super Bowl game is over, gather everybody to tally up each player’s prediction sheets. The player with the most correct predictions wins the game and the prize!
- LUGE VS. BOBSLED: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE? - March 14, 2023
- 9 BEST OUTDOOR GAMES FOR ADULTS TO PLAY AT YOUR NEXT KID-FREE PARTY - February 24, 2023
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL VS INDOOR VOLLEYBALL - February 19, 2023