OBJECTIVE OF WOULD YOU RATHER: Ask a question that makes the other player choose between two options.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 3+ players
MATERIALS: Nothing needed
TYPE OF GAME: Retirement party game
OVERVIEW OF WOULD YOU RATHER
If you’re noticing your retirement party getting a little bit stale, a great way to ramp up the excitement in the room is to play a game of Would You Rather. Although a straightforward game, it will really ignite some discussion in the room as players debate which of the scenarios is the better of the two.
GAMEPLAY OF WOULD YOU RATHER
To begin the game, all players must sit in a circle. The guest of honor, the retiree, may begin the game by posing a question or scenario. Examples of “would you rather” questions include:
- … get bit by a snake or a spider?
- … eat a rat or a cockroach?
- …go skydiving or canyoning?
- …face your worst fear for 1 hour or be in prison for 1 week?
Once the first player has posited the question, all players take turns answering the question along with a reason why. After all the players have answered, another player gets to pose another scenario/question. And so on.
END OF GAME
The game ends either when every player has had a turn asking a question or scenario or when everyone is ready to move on to another game.
- 10 BEST RETIREMENT PARTY GAMES TO CELEBRATE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE - May 26, 2023
- WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POOL AND SNOOKER? - May 17, 2023
- MEN’S VS. WOMEN’S GYMNASTICS - April 14, 2023