OBJECTIVE OF ACCORDION SOLITAIRE: Stack all 52 cards into one pile by moving them if the suit or number matches.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 1 player
MATERIALS: Standard 52 card deck
TYPE OF GAME: Soliatire Card game
OVERVIEW OF ACCORDION SOLITAIRE
Just like standard solitaire, Accordion solitaire is a deceptively tricky game that is incredibly hard to beat. Although the concept is simple, actually winning a game of accordion solitaire requires a lot of thought, strategy, and practice.
Shuffle the 52 cards and deal them face-up, one by one. Have all the cards sitting in a row; move down to another row below the first if you run out of space, and so on. Once all the cards are properly set up, you can start playing!
There are only three rules to keep in mind:
- Cards can only be stacked to the left.
- You can stack a card onto the left if the card on its left is the same suit or the same number.
- You can stack a card third to the left if the card third to the left is the same suit or the same number.
It doesn’t matter where you begin. You can even start in the middle of the pack. Keep stacking the cards as per the rules above with the goal of having just one stack by the end of the game.
To keep the game clean and easy to play, whenever you stack any cards in the middle, move all the other cards so that there are no empty spaces.
END OF GAME
You win a game of accordion solitaire when you stack all 52 cards into one pile. Unfortunately, this is extremely difficult to do, so when you first start to play, try to get as few stacks as possible until you figure out a strategy to beat the game.
- LUGE VS. BOBSLED: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE? - March 14, 2023
- 9 BEST OUTDOOR GAMES FOR ADULTS TO PLAY AT YOUR NEXT KID-FREE PARTY - February 24, 2023
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL VS INDOOR VOLLEYBALL - February 19, 2023