OBJECT OF DRINKING POOL: The object of Drinking Pool is to win a game of pool.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Four players
MATERIALS: Pool Table, and Lots of beer
TYPE OF GAME: Drinking Game
OVERVIEW OF DRINKING POOL
A pool table is a pretty standard thing to find at a bar. It seems only fitting to make a simple drinking game you can play while still using the regular rules of pool!
Set up like a regular game of pool. You will be teamed up into two teams of two people each (so for people total).
Play a regular game of pool as you normally would with your friends. Each player must have their own drink. Note you may have to drink your partner’s drink so have something that your partner will enjoy too! Just add these rules for drinking depending on what happens:
- Teams chug for break. The team of the first person to finish gets to break.
- If player makes a ball, both members of the opposing team take a drink.
- If player misses a ball, his/her team drinks.
- For each ball made in a row, the opposing team has to take that many drinks. So if you made your 2nd ball in a row, opposing team has to take 2 drinks. For your third ball in a row the opposing team takes 3 drinks, and so on.
- If player commits any foul, opposing team is awarded Ball-In-Hand (they get to place the cue ball wherever they want) and your team has to take a drink.
- Losing team must chug the rest of their drinks and refill the winning team.
- Time out will be called for any player to refill his/her drink, however since you are a team your partner must also finish their drink so you can refill together.
END OF GAME
The game ends when a team wins the game of pool.