OBJECTIVE OF MOST LIKELY: Point at the player who is most likely to be or do whatever is mentioned.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 4+ players, but the more, the better!
TYPE OF GAME: Drinking game
OVERVIEW OF MOST LIKELY
You don’t need to know everyone in the group of players to play this drinking game. Most Likely is plenty of fun. All you need is some creativity, and you’ll be laughing with your newfound friends in no time!
No setup is needed for this drinking game. Everyone simply sits in a circle facing each other.
A random player starts the game by asking a question that starts with “who is most likely to.” Some examples are questions are:
- Who is most likely to pass out drunk at the end of the night?
- Who is most likely to hook up with someone in this circle?
- Who is most likely to take a shot of absinthe?
- Who is most likely to win a game of beer pong?
At the count of three, everyone points at a person in the group who they believe is the most likely to be or do the thing mentioned. Each player takes as many sips as they have fingers pointed at them.
The player to the left then continues the game by asking another “most likely” question.
END OF GAME
Continue playing until everyone has had a chance to ask a “most likely” question or until everyone is ready to move onto another game.
- LUGE VS. BOBSLED: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE? - March 14, 2023
- 9 BEST OUTDOOR GAMES FOR ADULTS TO PLAY AT YOUR NEXT KID-FREE PARTY - February 24, 2023
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL VS INDOOR VOLLEYBALL - February 19, 2023